Request a Consultation
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Whether you like to host small dinner gatherings or prefer the occasional gathering of a hundred of your closest friends, a smart home automation system will change your party-going experience. From pre-selecting music to adjusting the lights to making last-minute changes, here is how installing a Control4 or Crestron will keep your guests coming back again and again.
Using a smart home automation system means controlling anything in your home that relies on electricity at your command. If you are planning a party, you can pre-set your security system, home theater, lighting, and entertainment before the guests even arrive. Planning a surprise party? Have the lights set to dim and timed to come back on when your guest of honor walks in. For a small gathering, adjust your lighting to a soft, flattering glow and select light music to keep the energy positive.
Are you hosting a larger event? Whether you are planning a graduation party or a late-night birthday party, consider designating entertainment zones in your home. Your guests can relax with a cocktail and soft music in a dimly lit dining room, watch…
If you want to enhance your living space and improve your lifestyle at the same time, watch this video to find out how a Control4 smart home automation system can make your house into the ultimate bachelor pad. Control4 uses a centralized hub to control all your home’s systems from a single spot. That means that you can select your music, television, blinds, temperature, and lighting, and even adjust your home security settings with a single button push. Scan through the touchscreen to switch between rooms with this innovative technology system.
Find out how a Control4 can change your life by setting up an appointment with the installers at Tunnel Vision Technology, Inc. Check out our online galleries for inspiration or call our Chicago office today at (312) 829-9145.
- Robotics and cloud computing are expected to become major components of automation technology in the future, according to USA Today. Learn more in this article.
- Why should you motorize your home window coverings? Find out at ElectronicHouse.com.
- Read this article from Popular Mechanics to learn why you should only have a professional install your home automation system.
- Read this Sound & Vision magazine article to learn how home theater surround sound technology is advancing to new heights.
- If you are wondering what kind of television to buy for your automated home theater room, check out this article.
- Do viewing angles matter when you’re buying a TV? Find out at the PCWorld.com.
In addition to saving money and energy, a home automation system allows you to enjoy a home that is truly comfortable. Home automation can change the way you live and increase the convenience of your everyday life. Call us at Tunnel Vision Technology, Inc. in Chicago at (312) 829-9145 to schedule a consultation today. Let us help you enjoy everything these systems…
In our recent blog posts, we’ve discussed the benefits of home automation. For more information on home automation systems, read through the links below or call Tunnel Vision Technology, Inc. in Chicago at (312) 829-9145.
- Learn how you can control your home’s thermostat with a smartphone at CNet.com.
- Find out about the latest developments in home automation technology by reading this Denver Post article.
- What will automation technology look like in the future? Read this news piece from CNN to get an overview.
- Visit the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association website for more information on what home technology will look like in a few years.
Automation is the way of the future, allowing people to control almost every area of their homes with the touch of a button. With a home automation system, you can turn the lights off, change the thermostat’s temperature, and even monitor your house’s plumbing lines for leaks. Learn more by reading this guide to home automation:
With home automation, you can transform a room in your house into a state-of-the-art movie theater. A qualified automation company can install a big screen TV, surround-sound speakers, and lights that dim automatically. You will be able to control all of these devices using a remote control, making your home theater experience truly remarkable.
Most homeowners are concerned with protecting their houses from security threats. One the best features of home automation technology is the security system capabilities that are available. Using a smartphone, you can lock doors and even have alerts messaged to you while you are away from the house. If somebody tries to break into your residence, or if the electricity goes out, you’ll be notified immediately.
Home automation technology allows you to control…